- Identify economic development opportunities that leverage private and public sector investment in Your Region.
- Connect the Region with industry sectors, international trade partners, financial markets, regional entrepreneurs and business leaders to attract investors to explore new opportunities to grow local jobs in the Region.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with the local government bodies in the Region.
- Assist in the delivery of Australian Government programs including public and private sector decentralisation.
- Promote and disseminate information on Australian Government policies and grant programs and support community stakeholders in the Region to develop project proposals to access funding.
- Provide evidence-based advice to the Australian Government on critical regional development issues and provide information on regional activities and competitive advantages to all levels of government, industry, business and community sectors.
RDA Peel Business Plan 01Jul19-30Jun20 – Revised Jan 2020 FINAL (PDF 1.1MB)
RDA Charter PDF 135KB
Annual Report 2018-19 PDF 386KB
View past editions of our Newsletters here.
Sign up to receive our Newsletter here.