- Identify economic development opportunities that leverage private and public sector investment in Your Region.
- Connect the Region with industry sectors, international trade partners, financial markets, regional entrepreneurs and business leaders to attract investors to explore new opportunities to grow local jobs in the Region.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with the local government bodies in the Region.
- Assist in the delivery of Australian Government programs including public and private sector decentralisation.
- Promote and disseminate information on Australian Government policies and grant programs and support community stakeholders in the Region to develop project proposals to access funding.
- Provide evidence-based advice to the Australian Government on critical regional development issues and provide information on regional activities and competitive advantages to all levels of government, industry, business and community sectors.
- RDA Charter PDF 135KB
Report to Community
Our Quarterly Report to the Community can be found here.
- RDA Peel Report to Community Jan-Mar 2018
- RDA Peel Report to Community Apr-Jun 2018
- RDA Peel Report to Community Jul-Sep 2018
View past editions of our Newsletters here.
Sign up to receive our Newsletter here.