RDA Peel is committed to maximising external investment into Peel region projects and initiatives.
National Stronger Regions Fund
This programme will provide funding of $1 billion over 5 years, commencing in 2015-16, to fund priority infrastructure in regional communities.
- Grants must be between $20,000 and $10 million.
- Local government and incorporated not-for-profit organisations are eligible to apply.
- Grant funding must be matched in cash on at least a dollar for dollar basis.
- Funding will be provided for capital projects which involve construction of new infrastructure, or the upgrade, extension or enhancement of existing infrastructure.
- The project must deliver an economic benefit to the region beyond the period of construction.
- Projects should support disadvantaged regions or areas of disadvantage within a region.
For further information see http://investment.infrastructure.gov.au/funding/NSRF/
Other Funding Opportunities
- Grantslink -
This website helps you find funding available under a variety of grant programs for individuals, businesses and communities to help you to develop solutions to local and national problems, fund ideas and initiatives or provide assistance in times of hardship.
- Department of Local Government and Communities Grants Directory -
The Grants Directory is a compilation of grants available to communities and local governments in regional and metropolitan Western Australia. The Directory contains programs provided by the Western Australian Government as well as private sector organisations.
- Philanthropy Australia -
Philanthropy Australia is the national peak body for philanthropy and is a not-for-profit membership organisation. Their Members are trusts and foundations, families and individuals who want to make a difference through their own philanthropy and to encourage others to become philanthropists.