RDA Committees were established on 01 January 2010 by the Australian Government with the aims of:
- bringing together all levels of government
- enhancing the growth and development of regional Australia
- providing a strategic framework for economic growth in each region
RDA Peel’s Regional Plan is currently being reviewed to ensure alignment with the Peel Regional Investment Blueprint.
Business Plan Priorities for 2015 – 16
The annual business plan defines activities RDA will undertake to support implementation of the Peel Regional Plan.
Priorities for 2015 – 16 are:
- Working with project proponents to identify infrastructure priorities for the Peel region.
- Arts and culture sector development
- Developing Human Capital – Leadership, Innovation & Entrepreneurship